Resolved
4.6
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 20

Support unexpectedly contacted me via the email I provided on my account. They credited me what was owed and I was able to redeem it without issue. I will very happily continue to use this service now.

Original review posted by user Jul 11

I joined MoneyLion initially because of the referral program.I referred several friends, and then posted my referral link in a couple groups on Facebook.

All with the belief I would be getting 500 ($5) points each referral as the site and app said. However after not getting my points, despite getting emails saying I had gotten them, I contacted their chat. They instructed me to check the next week once the system was fixed. I've been checking constantly to see if I was credited my referral points.

Their app still advertises the referral program as well. After a few weeks of not being credited I contacted their chat to inquire once again where my points were. They told me they revoked the points from everyone in regards to referrals (lie) and that the referral program was shut down (they still advertise it). I told them I was promised those credits, and even received the previously stated emails regarding it and that this program was a scam since I never received what was advertised.

Instead of giving me what was promised they banned me and wiped my account. I really looked forward to using the other features of the site and bringing more people to the program thankfully they banned me and saved me from falling further into the scam.

I would also like to add that while many users were banned (prevented from signing in was the only way to know if you were) or had all their points wiped due to fraud, I was not one of those people as I didn't fraud the site.I wasn't banned until I told them I would be reporting their scam.

Review about: Moneylion Account.

Preferred solution: I want the money I legitimately earned and was promised. If that is done then I would like my account reinstated. .

I liked: All the features of the site and app.

I didn't like: No notice of changes, Being banned for calling out the scam.

Had an Experience with Moneylion?

Comments